South West Innovation Expo – 14 October 2021
On Thursday 14 October, the University of Exeter Business School (UEBS) and members of the VISTA AR project will be participating in the South West Innovation Expo. This exhibition/fair, funded by the lead partners, the University of Exeter, Falmouth University and Plymouth University, addresses innovators, entrepreneurs, businesses, academics and investors. It aims to showcase breakthrough technical and intellectual innovations conceived and developed in the South West of the UK that could transform your business.
- 22 exhibitors and 19 speakers from Devon, Cornwall, The Isles of Scilly and Somerset. Speakers and workshops will present practical case studies of how businesses have adopted technology and adapted their organisation on the themes of Leadership and Management, SW Green revolution, Innovation on a budget, Diversification and Blue revolution.
- 11 stands to showcase, demo these technologies and discuss with the exhibitors
- Pitchfest – for tech start-ups to promote their companies, new project or ideas.
At this occasion, we will be showcasing AR and VR technologies developed for cultural heritage sites and cloud-based visitor intelligence tools.
On the stand:
– Eye-tracking research including videos of studies and the eye-tracking glasses themselves
– The Visitor Intelligence Dashboard focussing on the Text Analysis tool
– An example of VR and AR devices produced for both VISTA AR and Audience of the Future projects